Bowlography, anyone?

on Wednesday, August 12, 2009
at 12:22 AM




Photojojo's Bad-Ass Bowler Camera Bag



Ain't this bag the coolest thing you've seen?


I personally think that if I were a girl (bimbotic or not, fashionable or otherwise, simple or stylo-milo), I'd worship this bag. Although, it looks like a plain ol' bowling bag (apparently, it's meant to, so that it doesn't shout out to the world "Heyyy! I'm hiding expensive stuff in here!" - but just a heavy ball).


But I still think it's so pretty! Fwoar I can turn feminine in an instant, looking at this.


And I think i just did.



Features:
  • Quilted satin-like lining padded for protection.
  • Dual, no-hassle zippers.
  • Adjustable/removable padded divider
  • Two side-pockets for extra storage.
  • Measures in at 6.25" high 7" long and 3.5" wide


And for the gal on the go, there are strap loops on the side pockets for you to attach your strap(optional), and viola! a stylish, sturdy sling!



Even more intriguing, it's only going for USD50.00! oklah, @3.51 Exch = RM175, plus shipping, altogether say RM200 or something. for such a nice-looking bag omg! unlike all the boy-ish Crumplers going for RM250/RM350.



//*Jomi has obtained feminine orb.*//



The best part about it is that the tag line I found at the website:






________________________________________

"Imagine a camera bag you actually want to carry,
not one you have to."

________________________________________







So here's to all the DSLR chics out there!

(More pictures)




















Visit Photojojo's store for more info.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License