'Tis Season to be Jolly

on Monday, October 19, 2009
at 3:48 AM






Gosh I just finished packing, and now I'm on the bed... BLOGGING. eesh, how dedicated am I to keeping my blog alive. w00h00!

So yeah, I'm leaving on a food trip to Penang with Shaz and Jeffro for 4 days. Coming back on Thursday evening. Shaz's itinerary was, if I can remember correctly, 25 out of 26 tourist spots... for... yes, you've guessed it.

ORDERING NEW SPARE TYRES.

During this trip, we are gonna guarantee you with 3 extra spare tyres on each of us when we return to KL. But actually, I do hope to do some strobing there. Packed a flash stand with me to bring along in case we find a nice spot to strobe. Oh and kinz, hope you don't mind if I take your flash along too! I'll take good care of it, don't worry. =)

Okay, I'm off, for now. Have to get some... uhh... nap.

Yeah.

I'm blogging at 4.30am, and I've to be up at 6.

Yippee! Tis gonna be a so fun!!

(Sarcasm can be detected there, even if your brain is the size of half my fingernail)







My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License