on Saturday, August 05, 2006
at 5:45 PM


It's been such a long time since they've replied...


.


.


.


.


.


.


I WANT MY MOTOROLA RAZR V3i !!!


In June, I played the mtvmobbed.com Mobtage contest,
where we're supposed to send in any sort of picture,
according to the monthly theme.



Well, Guess what June's theme was.

SCHOOL'S OUT!

And guess what picture i sent in...

And guess what happened...


.


.


.


.


.


I won!

By now, i would be surprising everyone by flashing the phone around, but sadly...
My precious Razr belum sampai.

Stupid lar they all. I bug them how long also still haven't reply me. My dad said i should really call in and GUGU BABA skru them with my wrench.

Yea anyway. Suggestions to the cbox please. What should i do.

_________________________________________

My brother was at it again yesterday. Being a total jakun, taking his so called 'professional' pictures around the garden, outside my house.

But I have to admit though. He's getting better at it.

These were from inside the longkang outside the gate.

Okayla, boleh tahan.

I love this one! With the bee and all...

I don't know where this trunk came from... must be neighbours plant.

More of my yellow flower! with mr. bee.

I remember my primary schoolmate told me that the liquid extracted from the stem of these petite flowers... are nutritious. and sweet.

I think this is the best la. It was sitting under the car. So comel!

"Jangan ambil gambar saya!"

"Ngauman saya akan menakutkan awak!"

I think it was yawning.

Okay this one was... quite... i dono la we were lying in bed, on the way to Pulau Tidur, looking around the room, talking for awhile, and suddenly he rushed out of the room and came back with the Lumix Cam... and started doing his thing la. Took about 15 minutes to get him a nice and satisfying picture like that.

UNBELIEVABLE, don't you think?!

macam teleskop aje.

_________________________________________

Audit paper tomorrow. Matilah aku.

Prayers for my funeral, everyone.

Thank you.








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License