Mr. Universe 2007?

on Saturday, June 23, 2007
at 3:48 PM


We all know the fashion of swimsuits and bikinis in the modern era. It portrays much gracefulness, elegance and delicacy in the woman's touch.





It has become a universal icon to the world for women to put on swimwear during competitions such as this year's Miss World 2007 and Miss Universe 2007.








But lately, a new gender has qualified for such capability to wield swimsuits and bikinis.

A gender we call Pencuri Beg Plastik Jusco.








some more can pose like that.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License