Rudy Roma's

on Thursday, September 20, 2007
at 5:56 PM





Last Sunday, we took my dad out for dinner at Tony Roma's Cineleisure Damansara to celebrate his birthday. The last time we visited the place, we rated the food and service quite well, since it had just recently opened at that time, but as months passed by, the quality of the restaurant had inevitably plunged through my perspective.



debfong.blogspot.com is surely gonna pound me for saying this, but frankly speaking, Tony Roma's at Cineleisure Damansara is lousy. I mean, if you wanna find out whether it's seasonal or inherent, why don't you go and make yourself a fake food critic i.d, bring a notebook and a pen and a video camera, and go there wearing a full pin-stripe suit, like Anton Ego in Ratatouille. Yes, that dark, evil-looking, powerful man who is very very


very





very








very










verrrryyyyyy













tall.





So anyway, let's do a quick review.


Beef & Vegetable Soup, Fried Mushroom, Chicken Club Salad

Firstly we ordered the Soup of the Day which was a Beef & Vegetable Soup. As we were ordering, here's how it went.

Koko: So how big is the soup?

Waitress: We have a cup and bowl.

Koko: Oh, okay, uhm... The cup is for... one person? Then the bowl? How big a portion is it?

Waitress: The bowl? the bowl is for sharing la.

Koko: Urm... yea... sharing... but.... how many people is it for?

Waitress: It's for sharing la. Sharing.

(WAHAHAHA I WANTED TO ROFL ALREADY MAN)

So okay, minus one point for communication clarity.



We also ordered the Fried Mushroom which was personally my favourite. Especially with the mustard sauce, it was an scrumptious starter.

As for the Chicken Club Salad which came in a supergynormousfragilistic portion, well, I can't say much coz I ate too much of that, and it spoiled my Grilled Chicken. So, that was my fault.



BUT ANYWAY.

Throughout our visit, as we asked for extra empty plates, drink refills, and the final bill, the staff seemed to be very unfriendly and ignorant towards our table, as far as I know.

For a restaurant with those kind of prices, they were being quite unpleasing, perhaps mildly insincere when serving us.

I should go make a new shop sign for them.



Anyway, I'm not saying it's a terrible place to go to. It's perfectly fine, but maybe I went on a wrong day. So please go and try it out for yourself and tell me how your stay was.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License