The Number 24

on Monday, September 10, 2007
at 12:44 PM


My good buddy Sam and I were sorta free for dinner so we went hunting for a quick bite around Uptown and Bandar Utama. I actually had a meal at home but since Sam couldn't get anyone else out, I figured I could kill an hour or so.

And that was when it happened.

If I had not thought that I had time to spare, I wouldn't have been caught in the darkness of it. wouldn't have impaired my soul out of frustration. I wouldn't have torn my mentality into gloom and sorrow.

BUT, AH

let's just think of it in a joyful manner. So here's a riddle for you.











Waaaaaaaaa now it looks so scary again. Seriously, when I tried to solve the riddle, I was being extra paranoid about the effect it can have on me later on. Like I was gonna start scribbling on all the room walls and on myself. But nah, in the end I gave up because I was too sleepy. So I asked Sam for the answer already.





So anyways, there's an actual solution to this riddle - it's not some lame prank. But of course, don't go crazy about it till it consumes you. Like how it almost consumed me.





"my house number is 42. that's 24 reversed."



Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License