MIFC Finale 2007

on Wednesday, September 05, 2007
at 2:31 AM


(edit)
I just started this fireworks photography ON merdeka okei. I don't have a good camera and I don't work for The Star. =]
_____________________________

Finally I've initiated a little work on a gallery for me to share my pictures. Here's the first sneak peak set. Best of my fireworks shots at Putrajaya.

MIFC Finale 2007





It was a Sunday evening and I had just got out of class.

repeats* It was a SUNDAY evening...

And I had just got out of class...

Yes.

Sunday Class.

So why don't I make this clear. I'm an ACCA student at Sunway Uni College, I have 3 hour-long lectures, night classes once or twice a week, and most importantly, a full 9am to 7pm Financial Reporting class every Sunday. Not in belief? Ask Cynthia.



Ask CYNTHIA lah. Not Jeeves.



But, nah it's not that bad. I've got my Wednesdays free!



So the other car of classmates and I headed down to Putrajaya to see the Finale of the MIFC 2007, and of twenty thousand things to eat around Putrajaya, I decided to eat this very dense, rock-hard, tough, not-chewable-at-all, solid chunk of beef. And worst of all, I had to use a plastic fork and spoon to do it.

Bah Anyway. Here are the other parts of the show.


























And make sure you've seen the gallery! Fuah, so proud la first time shoot fireworks until like that.



Then we went to lepak around the Seri Wawasan Bridge for a while. So I took the tripod and Lumix along.



They're all pictures though. Still finding for stuff to blog. So bare with it!

















Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License