Uniquely Tioman

on Wednesday, September 12, 2007
at 6:20 PM




The family and I went for the usual snorkeling day trip around the surrounding miniature islands of Tioman. But this time it was more interesting for my brothers and I since we developed a little diving skill from scratch. But we didn't do with all the equipment la, just the goggles, a pair of flippers and our swimming trunks.



After going island hopping, the boat trip took us back to the main island, where there was a signboard saying "Selamat Datang ke Jeti Pusat Taman Laut". Which, actually kinda got me a little excited.



I always had an impression of a Marine Park being a giant aquarium with all the sharks, sting rays and weird-ass fish swimming around in it, and upstairs of the 'park', there would be a small stadium with dolphin and seal shows every 2 hours.

So I was jumping in excitement, "where is the marine park, mom?! where is it?! I wanna go see!"



And she replies, "It's here lah, boy. do you want to snorkel sommore? go take your goggles and jump in la."



Wuddaheck?!

What kinda bumpus marine park is this?! Sheesh. whatever la. Now I know not to go to any marine park for that kinda thing. But anyway, I got to practice a little deeper diving. Fooh. syok eh.

about 20 feet down okei!


He qualifies to have Thunder Thighs


And I realized that fish actually bite you if you don't keep moving around. No wonder they wear diving suits down there. Or maybe it's because they think we come from the same family as dried bread.



After a tiring morning of paddling and having goggle marks around my eyes, I decided to get some lunch around the nearby stalls at shore. That's when I came across an exciting showdown between a meow and a slurp.











Dayumn, even animals have gejala sosial nowadays.

So anyway, I continued walking through a row of food stalls, souvenir shops and duty-free counters. And I spotted this.



I got a shock of my life and quickly whipped out my camera, when I noticed that I was foolish enough to miss out the whole thing.



Heh. Thought what the hell it was. But can you imagine ar.

If it was actually real.




"Oh man, you're in luck. Last one's in the back. But she wants 750 Rupees an hour. Nothing less."



Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License