i sirap ais kao kao

on Tuesday, October 09, 2007
at 1:05 AM





For years I've been holding up patiently with my faithful phone, the Sony Ericsson k700i, which had been a real hit if I could walk backwards to three years ago. So lately I've been seriously and ecstatically studying my future mobile phones, from website to website, store to store, friend to friend, now considering that even my lecturers say it's necessary to change phones every 2 years.

But all hope was lost when I realized my low cash and bank balances depleting, signs of problems in liquidity, and parental supervision tautness in my organization.


I had only one choice.





Nope. I didn't buy a new phone. dooohhhh






Nope. They don't sell housings for the k700i.





Precisely.





Adoi I got it spray painted la, how else. and topped with a layer of acrylic, mind that. Okay let's skip all the boring details of how it turned out to look so good/terribly bad. And start with the dressing up, yea?

Here we go.













and Tadaa! The all-new Limited Edition k700i. wow, that was quick.

The front doesn't look so good. doooohhh. Didn't tape it properly. So now everywhere I go I'm always lying the phone facing down, exposing its voluptuous, sexy back.

slurp/rar/yum/moan.





JiggenSheed KaoTongue man. This is my longest-prepared shortest-post I possibly have ever done in my entire short life. It's actually mostly due to a whole hour spent on... omg! whoring! just for this.





Definitely going into my portfolio.


of some kind.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License