Test Next Week Lar!

on Saturday, September 22, 2007
at 9:52 PM


But you still can go out at night and waste your time walking around the streets. Haih. Kids nowadays.



Anyway, nothing interesting here, Jeffrey, Janning, Lynn and I met up for a banana leaf at Bangsar, just to hang out with Jeff, before he leaves for Ireland.



Ah this is so boring. Nowadays I have no idea why i'm running out of ideas of blogging ideas.

But HAH! I know what I can do to spice up my blog!

I can act like...

smashpop!








The service there wuz not so good. So we left early and went to TTDI Plaza!



The Plaza iz behind the Titanic Pub in near IBM Taman Tun. Titanic Pub is Jote's parents' pub. Go there and try the food for a change!



The Entrance is reli nice. Very corourfoo!






It wuz very nice place but some ppl said it was only for 21 and over. So we walked out sadly and did some...

posing!






We also did our usual activity... jumping!



Then Jeffrey wanted to try a solo.



But nobody can beat the entrepreneur, can they?






____________________________________


Dayumn, i'm so good at mimicing others.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License