Patriotism? or Wtf-ism?

on Thursday, October 04, 2007
at 2:49 PM




The blackout last night broke the 12am-onward power supply to my neighbourhood. As far as I knew, the outage had affected the city of Bandar Utama, but as far as the BU 11 Bridge. And the worst part, for me at least, is that I was doing an assignment, and poof, i thought my eyelids closed by themselves. All my work gone in an instant.



I guess no one loved blackouts, but oddly enough, I had a little fun this time. My grandad has been a real handyman throughout his life so he has everything under the sun from an electric drill to a karaoke microphone, to a cameraman vest, to a portable potty.

Over the years he's been passing on gadgets and gizmos to us three as he thouht that these things do not serve him any good at his current age. So he gave as almost seventeen thousand torches and spotlights.



My mom chupped the emergency fluorescent lamp to read her nonsense, but luckily I bathed before that because I would have used soap to wash my hair if I did any later. But anyway. we shined the big torch outside and annoyed the neighbours a little.

It was seriously pitch black in the streets. Could only see a few candles and torches behind the gates of some of the residents. And a big light-gun, of course. Haha it was fun.



But no doubt it destroyed my work and now I have to start all over again. So i'll have to criticize another Malaysian company for bad service. Or low security, for that matter.





Really bullocks man. And tahu pun, tenaga yang BERHAD.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License