Your best black and white ever

on Sunday, October 28, 2007
at 1:57 AM







Well I'm supposed to have been finished with my mocks yesterday, but apparently my Financial Reporting paper has been postponed to this Wednesday, from 6.30 to 9.30pm. Geesh. MORE suffering. AT NIGHT.

So I thought woohoo no need to blog for another 4 days coz I have the excuse that my mock was postponed BUT NO I decided to commit myself to the improvement of my blogging experience. No more long breaks and laziness.

No more, I say!

So anyway last night, I was drowning myself in panic, having no idea what to blog about at all. You know the feeling which everyone is bugging you to update and you're constantly finding pictures to post, and thinking of ideas to write about. But I had not had any recent events with pictures, nor did I (my creativity seems to be deteriorating here) find any general things to write about. Until it just sparked in my mind. An idea. I think they symbolize it as this little thing.



Don't ask me why.

Annie weighs, I was reading an issue of Digital Camera and one of the main highlight was titled 'Your best black and white ever'. But being me, I never did not doubt (aiyaaa means i always doubted la - don't go and start reversing the reverse) my photography capability in comparison to these professionals, which I have lately found out to include Brian.

Screw brian. Screw external flash. I hate people with external flash.

BLAAAHHHH.

ANNIE WEIGHS. I decided to get off my giant, big, large, mammoth-like ass and go out for some night photography. In black and white.

Please comment!














































Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License