6 different hairstyles in 1 day

on Monday, October 15, 2007
at 11:11 PM


You start off in the morning with a the usual mop on your head...





When it gets hot and humid at noon, pull it back and rest n' relax.





When your hair gets oily and heavy, go have a shower!





Comb it neatly and make a ju-on out of yourself.





Light and fluffy hair gets into your face when you're studying! so pin the irritating side back. And now you look emo!





And finally, after all the annoying hair is out of control, go to the darn saloon and chop it all off.





And maybe dye it a little.



Study time!

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License