Rant 1.0.1

on Friday, November 16, 2007
at 2:36 AM






#1. Keep a notebook to jot down everything that happens throughout your day.


There are days when there had just too many events to post about and so you tend to overlook a lot of detail when writing about your highlights of the day. Quickly whip out your phone to remind yourself about how short that girl's skirt was or even your best toilet experience in college.


#2. You should soo0o use like, bimbotic english yo.



When you attempt to blog, put on your bimbo cap and bring out that wild ranting spirit in you. Use more phrases such as soooo, like, oh my god, whoa, yo, gurl, dude, like hello0o?!?!, b*itch, and others, to lengthen your sentences so they look more exhilirating and expressive.


#3. Keep your phone camera ready at all times.



As my mobile phone's optical image capturing device has malfunctioned for over a year (not to mention that there's no usb cable for me to transfer directly into the pc), I've missed many inspiring moments outside home where I don't bring a camera along with me. A simple example would be when someone is picking his/her nose, or even licking the dirt off a wheel rim.

#4. Keep up with the happenings in town.



Always keep your head up to listen for new events coming up in school, college/uni or at work. Go and keh-poh in other conversations and explore different places to spot attractive things to blog about. But don't go skipping class/work just for the sake of a dumb diary.


#5. Allocate some time for daily blogging WITHOUT MSN AND SURFING.



Well, if you're good at getting one thing done after another, then this won't be a problem. But for the rest of us who have wasted about a quarter of our lives instant messaging, shut off that darn green man and finish your entry quickly before more things begin to complicate your life.



Well, that's a quick update then.

Oh and that's the phone i'm going to buy. (i'm seriously going to, okay.) Anyone know the price?

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License