What is life?

on Wednesday, November 07, 2007
at 10:13 PM




Life is your meter, measuring your limits in units of pride, happiness and peace. As it lapses, others read your meter and assess you by your success and achievements in life.

Like they say, the sky is your limit. since life is unknown up there.



Life is when you look back at your past and say "why the hell did I do that for anyway," and laugh out loud about it without anyone else in the room.



Life is an iPod, filled with embracing music, contenting it's listener with it's deepest melody. All it needs is a good playlist of positivity and a little recharge once in awhile, for it to go on its journey to serve and make others feel better.



Life is also when you're on stage in front of six hundred people, with the spotlights glaring in your eyes, blocking out half your vision, as you tremble and stutter in the silence of the hall which awaits for your performance, and all you think about, is that you cannot possibly die on stage due to frightful trauma, and you then begin your marvelous act gracefully and confidently.



But most of all, life is when your loved ones come together, celebrate your existence and wish you the best while you strive to seek your limits wherever you are.



To my dearest grandfather, wishing you a prosperous and happy birthday. May your life be wonderful and magnificent to you and to all of us.

God bless.


______________________________

My maid made the usual cake for the birthday, and she can't read and write so she probably asked my dad or mom to write on paper and copied... so guess what...



my parents forgot how old my granddad is!

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License