How to throw someone into the deep end of the pool

on Sunday, March 29, 2009
at 1:34 AM



21.5" 1920x1080! more space, more fast, more work!





In the early years of your life, you think everything runs smoothly, you picture your youth taking flight into a jazz-funk world with confetti and challenges ahead, you aspire to have good working lessons at the office after your interviews, and you see your life run itself like an engine by it's pistons.


But that's not half the challenges you will face.






Because there is still always, the deep end of the pool.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License