'Tis the Season to be Jolly (continued)

on Monday, October 26, 2009
at 4:18 AM


Sometimes I wonder why I torture myself.

Our Penang trip was much fun, besides the food-stuffing. I tell you, this is an endless story. Having 6 to 7 meals a day, We would just get back into the car after each food stop, and keep quiet. No conversations in the car would take place until it was REALLY necessary, coz seriously sometimes it was just so uncomfortable for me to even sit down, or stand up, or walk, or hop, or run, or just lie down, or else the food would just explode out of my tummy if I did any of that.

But it was definitely a great experience I must say. We almost completed the WHOLE FOOD LIST!























We did eventually have some other stops for pictures and meeting up with some Penang bloggers.. friends of Shaz, they are. All shooting and cursing in Hokkien like a bullet train. The only the I understood from those long hours of damn hilarious accents was

"Wa Ka Lu Kong ar!"
















Had a visit to the newly-opened Hard Rock Hotel in Batu Ferringhi. Lovely modern designs!








All in all, it was a good trip.

Great food...

Met some new people...

Had lotsa fun with Shaz and Jeffro in the hotel room...

And learned that Shaz can dance.

=p









My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License