you think your blog so cool?

on Monday, March 19, 2007
at 11:20 PM


Many individuals have approached me and commented on my new layout design and stuff. Some had praised me on my technical capability, some had complimented my creativity.


Although so, several had come to me not with due compliments or praises, but with lame critique and disturbing behaviour. These creatures have ventured into my conscience and have taken control over it, persuading me to do the right thing. With their fearsome seniority and commanding order, they throw me off with their catastrophic remarks and force me to abide by their desires.

These creatures we call brothers.

So they tell me that my blog title is the worse it could ever be. It is some sort of horrendous hoax that tells no other than false truth with some hope of pursuance of attention and congratulation.

I mean, isn't disturbing me all day, dominating the car all week and accusing me of using the computer too terribly much, enough to make me commit suicide tomorrow?

And don't you just hate it when they come home, and "woi you think your blog so cool ar?" and "blogs are such a waste of time, honestly" and "can you blardy stop putting half-naked pictures of me on your blog ar?".


"Well, that depends..."


"Okay firstly, your section thingy is forever under construction..."

"Secondly, your news is... barely on time... some are NOT on time..."

"And lastly, it's not even global!"

"Well, I - "

"This is wrong! We should not have gay Indians!"

" . . . "


So, yeah. i've ammended my title as above.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License