The Saga is Complete

on Tuesday, August 14, 2007
at 9:02 PM


I have an audit paper tomorrow and I'm finding time to update this thing while I'm clearly running with a flu. Man, is the world square or what.



Remember when I was trying to get an armband for my iPod? Well a few weeks ago I was kindly offered some help from Yun for me to use his credit card and his eBay account to buy it. Well, to all the bore and suspense short, I withdrew from the bidding activity 10 minutes from the end since cousin Janice was conveniently online. I had asked her to call some shop to ask if they still had that same armband that i wanted to buy. And she said they had it!



So last Sunday I spotted a very holed and torn envelope with a semi slim box in it, and quickly rushed up to rip it open. But I thought what lah why so kan cheong all, not like the envelope is gonna hop away right. So i flipped the envelope over and on the back I saw some... cute little... stickers.



Gosh. Singaporeans.

Anyway, I continued to open the envelope carefully with both hands, and as I pulled out the box, I exclamated to myself with pure excitement.




WHOOPA! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!! MY RUNNING COLLECTION IS NOW...

still not complete?

wth?! This is not it, is it?!?! ARGHH IT'S NOT THE NIKE+ ONE!!! That one had a set red dots on the sides!!! where is it!!! NOO!!! this is not happening!!!



Oh well, but truthfully speaking, I used to put on a plain elastic strap, slip the iPod between the layers, and pull it tight on my arm. Sommore the strap was baby blue in colour. Dem gay. Haha so I guess there's absolutely nothing to complain about, cause I've finally got myself a proper armband! And it can still fit the nike+ receiver! How much more betterest can it get. It's definitely betterest than gooder, it's even orgasmic, some might say.


Now, let's try it on.


Oh yeah. that feels gooood.


Oh yes. oh yesssssss. Ooohhhhh.


Oh goshhh oh my goodness it's going so deep in!!! Ohh!


OHH YESSSS IT'S ALL THE WAY IN SO IT'S TIME GO RUNNING AND NOT WHATEVER YOU'RE THINKING OHH YESSSS

(dash underscore dash)

So now that I've got all the items on my list, it's finally time to gear up, take a deep breath...


and head for the movies!!!

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License