Why Rock Climbing Is Happening

on Thursday, August 09, 2007
at 12:48 AM




I was studying in the dining room a few days ago and I forgot my calculator which i left upstairs in my room, so I dashed into my room to retrieve it, when I was stunned by a surprising sight.



AAHHH !! A PEEPING TOM!

I quickly grabbed my camera so I could get a snap of his identity and report him to the nearest police station, but as I closed in on the window grill, I saw something peculiar about this guy.



I realized that he was seemingly engrossed in a conversation with someone on the other line of that giant blue communicator phone he was holding to his ear, while fiddling with the wires on the pole he was on.



And then I thought to myself, alamak, it's just the friendly Telekom Man lah, what is there to worry about peeping toms. Although, I was still amazed at something he was capable of doing on the pylon all the while. If you look closely on his position,


HOW THE HECK was he fiddling with the wires and holding the phone at the same time, WITHOUT ANY SOLID GROUND TO STAND ON?!




HEH. THERE'S YOUR SECRET.

See? Everyone possesses their own harness, whether it's for climbing up poles or going bungee jumping. I mean, he could be a professional rock climber, and heck, perhaps even goes for those outdoor lead climbing competitions! So now I'm telling youuuu, that rock climbing IS a happening sport.

Hahaha but on an irrelevant note though, one thing I still cannot tahan is that last picture. All I can think of when I look at it is



Damn, this can even be one of those critic captions for those unsatisfied TMnet Streamyx users!

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License