Have I Made the Right Choice?

on Saturday, March 31, 2007
at 6:47 PM








Haha nola. This one is just some replacement class. But tomorrow is exceptionally special because we owe Mr. Dinesh 3 lectures, and each lecture is 3 hours. So, come on, kids. let's do some math!


Jika kelas bermula pada pukul 10.30 pagi, maka:

10.30am + 1 jam = 11.30am
11.30am + 1 jam = 12.30pm
12.30pm + 1 jam = 1.30pm
1.30pm + 1 jam = 2.30pm
2.30pm + 1 jam = 3.30pm
3.30pm + 1 jam = 4.30pm
4.30pm + 1 jam = 5.30pm
5.30pm + 1 jam = 6.30pm
6.30pm + 1 jam = 7.30pm


Tetapi, waktu tengah hari patut dikonsiderkan. Oleh itu,


Jika waktu makan 1 jam diberi, maka:

7.30pm + 1 jam = 8.30pm




10 hours at college. Mahem. That's like ThiaThia jiejie's classes man. Haha but at least mine aren't classES.





sure kena sounding from her.







But seriously, the things that ACCA does to its students are just a remarkable work of art. The reason why i chose the word art is because it portrays uniqueness and the ability to make its viewers go







So here are some samples.



That's actually some ang moh student from A-Levels @Help. But I found this picture quite suitable for this course.






This one's actually that guy who works at Camp5 in 1Utama.





And sometimes, even when you've finished the ACCA course, the horror still haunts you to your working hours at you first job.








Hah. don't lie to me. I can sense all your facial expressions now. xD

(jamie's insider joke)











I'm quite worried about the possibility of parents complaining to the SunwayTES admin about the allocation of lecture hours though. Some incidents have already occurred pertaining to the sudden cancellation of classes. A few more, and we might see some flying molotovs around Sunway College.




I think my dad will be the only one supporting such devastating lecture hours. He'll be like "Nyehehehe. Now you get to taste what i went through last time."



So, Have I Made The Right Choice?

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License