Something's Not Right

on Friday, March 23, 2007
at 6:42 PM


This past week has been a little dreadful for me, specifically speaking, been finding difficulty in coping with the weather and climate in KL. As many people have been saying,

"Rain, Sun, Rain, Sun..."

"Hot, Cold, Hot, Cold..."


It's so FLUCTUATING bad (think of it as a bad word), that I have to utilize my inhaler 400% more than before this terrible climate!


sampai picah

I began with a sore sinus last Friday, which had mutilated my comfort around the nasal organs and the throat. Subsequently the usual sore throat and fever came along.


"Gone were the days, when the skies were so blue, the ocean so marine-friendly, the lands spread carbon-emission-free."


. . .

Wth. Think what.

The whole world like The Island ar. Crystal Clear water. Leonardo Dicaprio. Hot women.




Anyway.


My fever began to recede after Monday, but I continued to have frequent asthma attacks. It was seriously the tic-tacs mint and the super-buttered sandwich at college that inevitably caused my sore throat. Or maybe it was the swimming last week.


HMM YES THE SWIMMING MAHEM CHAOCHEEBUY that Casa Indah Apartments at night ar, I warn yall poolside-party-planners BRING YOUR WINDBREAKERS AND WEAR THEM INTO THE POOL. The wind there can freeze your pee.



anywaaaaayyyy.


For the past week I've been coughing and coughing(asthma, not cold) all day at home and in school, in the car, walking in the mall. I think anyone passing me by also would suffocate before escaping my wrath. The worse part about this week is, you know when people cough right, it's because of throat itchy or got a bit of phlegm.

I cough until phlegm spit out of my throat. like The Kraken in Pirates of the Caribbean 2.
And sommore ar cough out phlegm, then usually swallow rite. So, swallow already... swallow swallow swallow... I mean, if you drink a drop of water every second, you'll eventually get full.
I drink phlegm. which is thicker and makes you full faster.


Gone were the days when we couldn't worry less about our weather.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License