meow.

on Monday, March 26, 2007
at 8:34 AM




Over the weekend, we had been deeply revising our subjects for the coming progress test, but everyone knew that there would definitely come a time for a study break.

So at 7am on a Sunday, we headed over to Sunway Hotel & Spa to catch a view of the lovely scenery down below at Sunway Lagoon, where girls in black bikinis were sunbathing.

Well, yeah. To attend the graduation ceremony too.



Welcome to the 2007 Graduation Ceremony for the students and ex-students of Sunway University College, School of Professional Accountancy. As you can see, a very formal event took place on the 15th floor of the hotel, accompanied by flowers and free photo sessions outside the function rooms.


But no one could stop Felicia and I from wearing our way cool sneakers!


Ms Rozi: "Aiyo! Jonnn! Why you pakai that kind of shoe!"

"Kasut ni moden la cikgu... this is the new style."

"Ah illah... moden pulak budak ni..."


haha nola. she only speaks english to us.



To add to the inappropriate attire, I conveniently forgot to collect my robe and hood from college the day before. But it was still okay since they had the changing room ready with the tailors fitting the gowns on the graduates. But to my additional convenience, they had run out of hoods for the CAT graduates, leaving an overloading number of hoods only for the ACCA graduates.

Yes, I know I look uncool now. But don't you think I look cute like Little Red Riding Hood ?


Except that i'm more environmental-friendly.


"no, don't attack me!"

"meow!"

As usual, the SunwayTES admin had less of the skill in improvising on technical difficulties.
such as timeliness.


But we did! so we take out our deadly camwhoring equipment.





Oh, how nice of my parents to come join me. Hmm. unlike some people. Don't even wanna tell me why dowan to go. Ish. KILL YOU!



(Our very own Lily Yee Li Yin - World Prize winner for Paper 8 - Implementing Audit Procedures, and Malaysian Prize winner for paper 9 - Preparing Tax Computations)


As the students of SunHogwartsWay, School of Witchcounting & Wizardy take their seats in the great hall, the emcee announces the arrival of VIP Guests, which included Professor DumbleTeohEeSing, Professor McGonElizabeth, and the CEO of Ernst & Young, School of Professional Accounting Magic, Professor WhatTheHellWasHisName.

Well, i'll leave it to you to wonder what happened in there for that two hours coz it was A BLOODY HELL OF A LONG TIME waiting


Hungrily,


Bored,


and Sleepily.



And I couldn't want less to blog about it.
Crap man, that's seriously the worst state someone could be in.

When we finally got out, more than 99.9% of the people there many were holding their growling stomaches to express their dire need of foooooooood. And omg. Malaysian Food again. gosh. at least put some Roasted Lamb or Caviar la. I mean come on man. they charged us like EIGHTY FIVE BLINKING BUCKS for the lunch set and I think not many people no one ate 85 bucks worth.

But getting lecturers on camera was worth it.


I've got your picture, Ms Rozi!

You can't run away now!


NYAHAHAHA. jomi was hereeeeee!

gosh, i'm so evil.


All in all, everyone, especially the lecturers and parents were distinctively proud of their little graduates. For the CAT Graduates, more is to come for we will have to face the remaining 2 years of hard torture and sleepless nights.


of clubbing.


haha nola. it's tough.


catch yall soon!



ACCA. wedontjustdealwithnumbers.


Labels: ,








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License