Annoying Forwards

on Wednesday, August 01, 2007
at 5:48 PM


Don't you just wonder how people have the time to write such long, boring, confusing and pointless e-mail forwards (eg. met with accident, kena robbed, friend got zapped by some new stun gun from Japan).

So a few days ago I received this e-mail from a friend of a friend of a friend, about her friend's experience.


Subject: RE: alicia, please fwd to the one u care especially ur sister or girl friends. Prevention better than cure.

Dear All, This is my TRUE and REAL LIFE STORY, happened near end of 2006, I am under age old girl who still sitting for my SPM, I was cheated my virgin to a men named xxxx ... I were introduced to this guy thru internet, After some chit-chat (Messenger and phone calls), This guy date me out for meet up. (MSN ID : xxx) He is a very sweet talker. As my age, I really believe what he said to me like how much he loved me and his promises to me. So, I decided to meet up.



Okay firstly, you're an 'under age old girl'. Hmm. Seems you've already got all of us confused there. Secondly, you got 'cheated your virgin to a men'. Gosh. that's as worstest as it could getted.


Our 1st date is at Christmas 2006. My mum not allow me go out till late night so we decided not celebrate at KL. After a dinner and movie, he say bring me to clubbing at one of the pub and bistro at PJ. In the club he is introduce some of his friends to me (Named Jason, Alex and Mike) and he is offering me to take a lot of alcoholic drinks and he tell me that he will take care of me. That night everybody was drunk till very high and I suspect they have drop something in my drink.. because after the next day I like not very sure was happening after the clubbing session and I feel that my private part very pain and rashes and I lost my virgin!


eh hello?! this is an e-mail forward for goodness' sake! it's not some 18-rated movie called Confessions of an Under Age Old Girl.


In the motel, I found he sleep beside me, and he told me that he will take responsibility and after I graduate he will marry me.


walao tetek gong. I salute this guy man.


After that night he like totally disappear for 2 weeks.. Finally he called me and ask me out. He is giving the explanation like his is rushing his advertising job so that he don’t have time to meet me. This time he offer me to sex with him in the car and blow job to him. I feel very weird! But I think that if you love someone you have too right?


OMG OKAY that's enough. This girl is screwed man. She's practically got herself into a whole load of trouble, lost her virginity self-confidence, and to top it all off, she probably wasted her whole afternoon typing out an e-mail to be forwarded to less than 10 people in the end.

So as a token of contribution and empathy for this under age old girl, I've engineered an e-mail forward generator to save a whole afternoon.












To:
or

Cc:
Subject:
Level of
English:
Degree of Hatred:
(only for subject: gals, pls beware of this guy...)

Use Spell Check:

Yes No
Attachment:
or
Auto Search for images:
(only .jpeg, .gif or .png files)
Additional Content:

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License