How've You Been?

on Sunday, April 01, 2007
at 8:49 PM


Kepada saudara YunTjin yang kini menetap di Melbourne, Australasia, semoga saudara berada dalam keadaan sihat sejahtera.

Saudara,

Izinkan saya meneruskan surat saya dalam Bahasa Inggeris.



Cousin,

Well, you're actually not my cousin, so I don't know why the Malay language thinks it's so cool trying to bond everyone together closer by using the word saudara so i'll just dub you with the prefix friend.



Friend YunTjin,

How have you been? Are you coping with your studies? I've been hearing many stories about your excitement over there. I bet the climbing tours are just rocking fun, looking at those cliffs and gyms on those websites. Well, except for the prices, maybe.




I can still remember the last time we went climbing at Camp5. We tried to speedclimb that OrangeOverhang route, and yes, I remember very confidently that I am still in the lead.

I'll miss those times when we were the only two people who went through the many phases in our teenage years exploiting the different craze periods along the way. First we had a go at Basketball in the first 3 years of secondary school, then you introduced me to Floorball in form 4 and 5. Sooner or later we discovered the Foosball sport in college and caught the adrenaline of Rock Climbing at the same time.





Time has passed and changed many aspects of ourselves. You've chosen a career in Commerce, and I've graduated as a Kucing. Maybe someday we would meet up and for old times' sake form a partnership called Camp6 Climbing Gym! But I guess that would be highly unlikely since my passion for the sport would undergo evanescence, considering that I've lost my craziest climbing partner to Melbourne.




It's really funny when you look back and recall yourself saying "just get on that plane and go la loser" but somehow it contradicts with the current feeling "If only I could have one more climb...".

Above all that, I hope you will take care of yourself along with the others over there and manage your life well. I bid you good luck in your future undertakings and may life treat you with happiness and joy.

Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License