See yall there!

on Tuesday, April 03, 2007
at 3:15 PM


Wa Jamie's countdown very heng hor. Jelez la aku.

Haha like that I also make la. So everyone, there's only one event that's going to be at the 1 Utama Dataran Car Park on the 7th of April 2007 which is this Saturday, and it's the one event that's going to be so big, you'll lose all your friends to the crowd in less than 60 seconds!

Ladies & Gentlemen, please welcome the


hitz.fm
10th Birthday Bash !!


Nyahaha. The Hitz.fm Birthday Bash is so much more way coolerest than the Speedzone Tour. So get your friends to go! I'll give you 5 reasons why:

  • No entry fee, No cover charge, It's totally free!
  • Many local artists will be performing such as Reshmonu, Sasi the Don, Dragon Red, Lo, Pop Shuvit, One Buck Short, K Town Clan, Gerhana Ska Cinta, Point Blanc and many more!
  • The whole darn Hitz.fm crew will be there too!
  • Well, I don't think i'm going. haha just promoting this for fun. So since you won't see my terrible face, you'll get to party harder!
  • Many prizes and giveaways to be won such as, Autographed frame posters of The Click Five, Marion Raven and Fort Minor as well as merchandise from The Click Five, Kylie Minogue, My Chemical Romance, POD, and also 5 SonyEricsson W880i phones worth RM10 000!


So please be there. They're 10. Make them happy la. It's the best birthday present they could get.






After you've agreed to go, continue to



vote for jamie!
vote for jamie!
vote for jamie!






Labels:








My name is Jon without a H. They call me the boy who's in the wrong academic course - I'm doing ACCA. You'll figure out the rest.

I sway in and out of basketball, rock climbing, frisbee and gym-ing as sports, but I always stick to graphic design and photography. My dream is to either start and develop an advertising and design company, or design and implement a revolutionary accounting and control system for a multi-national IT company. Sounds crazy?

Watch me!

Oh, and I'm a massive Taylor Swift fan.

 



(mouse over to view)


















eXTReMe Tracker    

 
 
 
 
 
 
Creative Commons License 2007 - 2009 Jonming.com - This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 1.0 Generic License